The Vancouver Infectious Diseases Centre conducts clinical research studies to answer pertinent research questions for both clinicians and patients living with HIVAIDS and Hepatitis C as well as other infectious diseases.
– We collaborate with Pharmaceutical Companies, National Government Agencies and Clinical Investigators.
– We are certified in Good Clinical Practices and the Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
– We work with Independent Institutional Review Boards to conduct clinical research trials and observational studies.
– We work with fully equipped local laboratories and all our instruments including -80 C freezer and refrigerated centrifuge are calibrated annually.
– We keep our investigational products stored behind secure locked doors where temperature is monitored.
For more information about our research studies or to submit a feasibility questionnaire please contact us.